At Enomaly Inc. (“Enomaly” or “us” or “we”), an important part of our services to you is consideration for your right to privacy. Enomaly understands that keeping your personal information confidential is very important to you and we have a strong commitment in keeping with your expectations.
“Personal information" means identifiable information about an individual. This includes details such as your age, marital status, education, employment history, identification numbers, financial information and credit records. Personal information does not include most of the information that appears on a business card.
3. What information is collected
Enomaly may collect personal information such as your contact information, your email address, company name, postal code, and phone number, and may also collect information about your business needs, preferences, and information required to process any payment you provide us for our services or products.. Enomaly may collect this information at any time, including when you fill in a “request information” form, when you leave us a message for “Live Support”, when you purchase a product or service, or when you register with any of Enomaly or its Affiliate services. Additionally, we may receive and record technological data from your browser such as your IP address or a cookie that our system has placed on your computer.
5. For what purpose the information is collected
Enomaly collects your personal information to provide you with services that are offered through Enomaly or any of its Affiliates. Enomaly will also use your personal information to verify any payments for products or services, to provide our services or support for our products and services, to respond to your queries, or to provide you with further information regarding our services. We may also use collected information to evaluate and administer our products and services. We will only retain your personal information as long as it continues to serve these purposes.
6. Data Retention
The length of time we keep your information will vary depending on your subscribed services and the nature of the personal information. Enomaly may keep your information beyond the end of the term of any contract with you. When your information is no longer required for the purposes set out above, Enomaly securely destroys it, or deletes your personally identifiable information from it.
7. Disclosure of Personal Information
Your personal information, including contact information, will not be disclosed or shared with any company or person unless:
- Enomaly has your consent, whether express or implied, to share such information;
- We are reasonably required to disclose the information to Affiliates, subsidiaries, successors or service providers in order to provide our services;
- Enomaly needs to share the information with companies who work on behalf of Enomaly to provide a product or service to you. Please know that whenever we share your personal information with these trusted business partners, they work under confidentiality agreements. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- Enomaly is required by law, a court order, a warrant, subpoenas, or any other lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority to disclose or share your personal information;
- Enomaly reasonably believes it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required or permitted by law;or
8. How the information is protected
Enomaly and its Affiliates limit access to your personal information and store it securely. Enomaly and its Affiliates employ physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect our systems and all personal information under our control against unauthorized use and access. However, please remember that no method of transmitting or storing data is completely secure.
In addition to the security devices we use to protect your information, we have strict security standards and practices to protect our computer systems and your information from unauthorized use or access. Enomaly insists that its employees who have access to your information are made aware of how to keep it confidential. Enomaly ensures that its employees understand that maintaining confidentiality is a condition of employment.
We use contracts and other measures with our outside suppliers to maintain the confidentiality and security of your personal information and to prevent it from being used for any unauthorized purpose.
Access to your personal information is only given to those who require it to provide our products or services, or where permitted or required by law.
9. Personal Information located outside of Canada